The following are the steps involved for applying to TAG for 6th grade.
- Contact your child’s current elementary school counselor to obtain the New York City Department of Education’s (NYCDOE) Middle School Application.
- List TAG (04M012) as one of your choices.
- The New York City Department of Education’s Office of Enrollment will send TAG the list of all students who applied to TAG.
- TAG will review all of the applicants’ information (report card grades, state test scores, attendance, etc).
- After all student information has been reviewed by TAG Administration, those offered placement at TAG will receive an official notification from the Department of Education.
For general information regarding the New York City Department of Education’s Middle School Admissions process please visit the Middle School Admissions site.
For TAG specific questions, you may contact our Parent Coordinator, Mr. Johnson at DJohnson73@schools.nyc.gov