Dear 4th Grade Parents and Students,
Below is the schedule for the week of June 19 – June 23. Please note that some of the special days have been moved around due to school schedule changes.
Monday: Awards assembly
• Students should wear full uniform for the assembly.
• Students should bring at least 3 chapter books and/or a fully charged ereader.
• Students may bring snacks, pillows, and blankets to enhance their reading experience.
Friday: Movie Day
• Students may bring snacks, pillows, and blankets to enhance their movie experience.
• Students may bring in any grade-appropriate movie that they would like to be in the class’ choice for viewing.
If you have any questions about the upcoming week, please email your child’s teacher.
The 4th Grade Team