When and How to Opt In to Blended Learning
When Your Student Can Return to the School Building
- Beginning Wednesday, March 24, you can visit the Learning Preference Survey at nycenet.edu/surveys/learningpreference(Open external link) to select blended learning for your child.
- Families can also call 311.
- You can change to blended learning until Friday, April 9th.
- Students in grades K-5, who opt into blended learning during this opt-in window will return to buildings in April.
- Students in grades 6-12 who opt into blended learning during this opt-in window will return at a later date, and we will communicate more details as soon as possible.
- Updates will be posted at COVID-19 Information and Updates.