Dear TAG Parents,
TAG needs you to vote online by Sunday, April 15 to help the school get $100,000 for technology upgrades.
TAG submitted a technology upgrade project proposal for funding to the District 8 City Council and it was chosen for participatory budgeting. This means that it is 1 of 10 project proposals that the community can vote on to get funded. Projects that receive the most votes get funded.
Last year, TAG received $100,000 for technology through this voting process, so I know we can do it again this year!
Voting is simpler this year (takes less than 2 minutes) and here is how you do it.
· Click here or go to https://vote.d21.me/vote/VkrzoKAIV?locale=en
· Enter your phone number to get an access code to vote, then follow instructions.
· Select the 6th project, “Technology Upgrades for Three East Harlem Schools”. TAG will split $350,000 with two other schools if the project is funded.
· After selecting, scroll down and press “Continue”
· Make sure you complete the process until your vote is submitted.
For more information about participatory budgeting click here, https://council.nyc.gov/pb/
To vote, you must be at least 11 years old or at least in 6th Grade and live in district 8.